Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Need to Count My Blessings

1. I have a son who is so inquisitive he is amazing
2. I have a daughter that makes me smile every day... and usually laugh too.
3. I have a husband who makes me happier than I ever thought I could be.
4. I have a home that I love...especially when it is clean!
5. I have the ability to drive anywhere I want at any given point in time.
6. I have food in my house and the ability to purchase food whenever I need to.
7. I am blessed to have a college education
8. I am lucky enough to go to graduate school and earn a new degree.
9. I have some wonderful friends.
10. I have a loving family.
11. I am gainfully employed.
12. My brother is no longer in Iraq.
13. My parents are married...to each other...and they like each other!
14. The ability to spend the summer with my children.
15. Cable and Internet on demand...

No comments: