Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Procrastination Rears It's Ugly Head...Again

I'm curious if anyone has any tips for eradicating procrastination from one's life. As many of you are well aware, I am in graduate school (only 4 classes left!!!!). However, I have had no breaks in the classes. As soon as one ends, the next class begins the following day. I'm so exhausted from school that I have begun delaying completing my work until the last possible minute.

Yes, I know this is a poor choice to make. Yes, I am aware that it will only bite me in the behind. Yes, I know that life would be so much easier if I would not follow this particular path, and yet it's a habit I still adhere to.

It's so bad that I have a paper due today and instead, I am posting about not doing my paper. Stupid Not intelligent, I know, so tell me what you do to prevent yourself from procrastinating over something when you really really don't want to do it. Any and all suggestions are welcome!

No comments: