I have a brand new computer that I just got today. So now I can actually use it to keep up with things. First things first, I got a full time job working for the City of Starbase last October (2025). A couple of weeks ago, I left that job to focus on my mental health. I was not in a good place, and it was affecting me a lot. So now, I am not working for the City any longer. I'm working to get a hold on my body and my brain. It's been challenging so far, but I know I can do it. I did pay off my student loans at least! That was by far the best feeling to come out of everything. I also plan to do online professional development to maintain my teaching credentials as well. Especially since my certification is set to expire next year. I'm excited to finally have a computer that really works for the tasks I need it to do! I know that no one reads any of this stuff, but I like having the ability to easily access the internet and type easier things. Prior to this, I was using my phone, and typing a blog post on one's phone is a nightmare. I'll check back in soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment