Monday, May 25, 2009

End Of Days

As the school year comes to an end, I`m thankful that I`ve survived another stressful year. My homeroom students are awesome. I think I will actually miss them.

Tomorrow is field day. That means it will be hot, but a lot of fun. I like field day. My homeroom has cool shirts and I bought a whole outfit to go with it. Complete with knee-socks that have the stripes at the top. They are so cool! I`ll be sure to get pictures. Then I`ll be sure to actually post some of them.

Here's One...



All I know is that there are 7 school days left. I am taking one of those days off for My Son`s award day at school (perfect attendance two years in a row). That means only 6 days for me. Field day is one, a field trip another day, a party for the last day and that leaves only three actual instructional days. Beyond awesome ladies & gentleman. I`m thrilled to finally be at the end. 13 weeks of summer. Don`t think about the trainings that I have to go to. I wish teachers could actually have a full summer off, but sadly it doesn`t work that way.

All that really matters is I made it another year. Yay me!

Just be happy that I finally posted something new. :)

No comments: